A nice Fresh Breeze

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went camping and came home to a red breeze sitting in the back yard, turns out a buddy of mine was driving around town just cruising and saw it on the side of the road in a brush pile. Free of charge baby! this one might go up on the flea-bay, don't know yet. enjoy! sorry for the no before pics, it wasn't that bad little rust and a lot of dust took five minutes to clean up. :D
DSCN2692.jpg

DSCN2693.jpg
three speeder
DSCN2694.jpg
original seat and grips!
DSCN2695.jpg
DSCN2696.jpg
schwinn bell :)
DSCN2697.jpg
tags ok
DSCN2698.jpg
chrome is very nice!
DSCN2699.jpg
DSCN2700.jpg

DSCN2701.jpg

Good friends man. Thanks for stopping by.

ratina said:
Nice save. As we all say a lot, I cant believe the stuff people throw away.

Indeed. Now why can't I get that lucky? What a sweet ride and such a gorgeous color.

From the way they have been selling on Ebay lately...that right there should be a $300 bike all cleaned up.

That Schwinn bell alone is worth some money.

You definitely owe your buddy a favor. :wink:

Those are the same grips used on apple krates.. just to let you know..

A nice bike like that thrown in the weeds? Probably stolen. You ought to call the cops and find out before you put it on the bay. If the owner would happen to see it on ebay, you could get charged with receiving stolen property. Made your day, huh? :shock:
Better safe than...in jail! Gary

B607 said:
A nice bike like that thrown in the weeds? Probably stolen. You ought to call the cops and find out before you put it on the bay. If the owner would happen to see it on ebay, you could get charged with receiving stolen property. Made your day, huh? :shock:
Better safe than...in jail! Gary

Ha! Already ahead of you, checked in a no breeze came up. It's all mine...(insert evil laughter). Good advice though.

THAT'S MY BIKE! Thief! Thief! yus yoking. She IS a beauty.. Nice mandals by the way :p

meezonweelz said:
THAT'S MY BIKE! Thief! Thief! yus yoking. She IS a beauty.. Nice mandals by the way :p

Mandals Shmamdals...at least you noticed. The breeze...she is a noble beast.

Back