a pat on the back

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im givin all the rrbbo contestants a pat on the back a job well done and a high five ! you all are really skilled in your own way and it shows through everybike ! i couldnt follow through with keeping up on postings so i thought id do it here i dunno how some of you guys do it but your on top of a lot of topics which is awesome!! so thx to ratrod bikes and all you guys for lettin ' me and my sons expierience an online rivalry of good people an cool stuff peace take care see ya when the smoke clears! :mrgreen:

Ha I was going to post something like this. If I haven't responded to your thread it doesn't mean I don't like your bike. Just didn't want to keep repeating what everyone else had already said. There's not a bike in the build off that I wouldn't be proud to ride.

This is my first Custom Build.....I am very glad to be a part of it.
and I too would love to Pat Yaa'll on the back.

It's not over yet ,and I think we are going to see some cool
Bikes near the end.
I've seen some GREAT ideas...designs..and styles.and learned lots.

Just Skip the Trophies and Prizes....
and "wake me" when the next build starts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A serious hi-five and a pat on the back to all the builders - it really has brought this place alive :D :D :D LOTS of great ideas and workmanship that's for sure.

Soooo, what's next?

Maybe we ought to have a "Work-In-Progress" section to showcase builds as they progress? Before, during and after pic's make the finished product that much better. Personally, my favourite part of the build-off is seeing ideas take shape, evolve, and inspire other ideas.

Unfortunately, many of us will never get to meet in person, but build reports help bridge that gap by sharing not just the "how", but the "why' a bike is built a certain way.

Anyways, great job guys.

-Mp

MP - I was thinking the same thing about a work-in-progress or other currrent build thread. I'd like to show you guys what your inspiration has spawned as I progress on my little project(and it is little compared to some RRBBO bikes). That and I think I'm gonna need some coaching to get this thing done by July and done right.

Back