Age demographic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 6...no wait...that's not me! I was having a ....

mattdaman.jpg

...moment!

I'm 36..yaa,that's me :mrgreen:

Lawd, I didn't know I was playin with such youngins! I only spotted one other ratty rodder whose fledgling toes marched under the command of General Dwight during the middle decade of the last century. Good thing PastorRat is here to keep you on the straight, the narrow, and the rusty ground. No need here to slide down the slippery path of Campagnolo. Thou shall not covet Reynolds tubing. Get behind me Shimano!

:) I am 46 , I think..... but my wife keeps telling me to grow-up. Oh well time to go downstairs and try those new whitewalls on my latest find! :wink:

Uh oh.... I may be to old for this! (Is it possible?) :roll:

Just on the other side of 50, still think like 16 :D
Roland
Rat Royale

Hey Pastor Rat, you sure managed to mention alot (besides your age) LOL I'm 47 at least for a few more months. A bitter pill for the teens in my hood to swallow. Guess it sucks when an "Old Dude" spanks you in a wheelie contest. :mrgreen:

Slick Rick said:
Hey Pastor Rat, you sure managed to mention alot (besides your age) LOL I'm 47 at least for a few more months. A bitter pill for the teens in my hood to swallow. Guess it sucks when an "Old Dude" spanks you in a wheelie contest. :mrgreen:
Pea Rays the Lawd! Another Ratter born in the '50s! P Ratty is standing at the door to the 50th decade and knocking to get in. I never could wheelie much, but I still can sit on the handlebars, face backwards, and ride a rat rodder miles and miles. You should see the look on M.S. boys' faces when I do this--- and then they try! Mir say! Glow Ray Hal and Louie! Talk about faith. Get behind me Shimano!

Glad to know it's mostly like minded weird-ohs my age around here! I'm 41. Must be the generation, punk rock, skateboards, hot rod influence? I don't know, just taking a stab. Heard about this place from the HAMB.

Jeem said:
Heard about this place from the HAMB.
yeah, that was me.

Jeem said:
Ah ha! What's your name over there?
What is yours? Mine is 59chevyapache

Back