AMF SUPER TROJAN BIKE Greased Lightning I'm done.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1237.JPG
IMG_1235.JPG
Decided to use a dog leg crank I found in my parts pile.

IMG_1263.JPG
IMG_1259.JPG
A better progress photo . The rear wheel has really thick spokes the rear wheel has a bendix hub . I have the matching front I was planing to use but I'd have to change out the front axle the axle in the front rim is to thick. I'm wondering if they are Whizzer Rims? I'm trying some gold plated parts I have lying around since the tank and guard have gold lettering . I'm on the fence on using the gold parts ??? I'm also debating on the think spoke wheels due to they are really heavy ? I changed the chain ring out to look cooler & try to make the bike ride easier as CWC made bikes tend to be hard to pedal. I'll see how it goes .

Last edited:
Thats a tough one. Dont think chrome would be the best look, and the mismatched reds stand out a little... glad I dont have to make that decision!

keep the rubber side down!

I'd say yes on the chrome fenders, Those mismatched reds are killing the look, No go the gold parts too IMO.
If the pink fenders go . I think I'd ditch the gold parts also. There appears to be well done chrome under the gold film . Once It's removed I can't go back though . My consern is the exhaust look would get lost with a chrome fender? Thank you for the input.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back