And another Burrito.......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This probably is not the correct forum for this type of build, but...... I came home from work on thursday hungry for a Burrito, so... out came the sawsall and started slicing up ingredients!! This is where it stands right now.......

Burrito001.jpg

Still need to fabricate a bottom bracket assembly and a chain guide........and finish the fence in the background!

Burrito003.jpg

Low. Very Low..... 15" seat height and only 2" off the ground!!

Chop 'till ya Drop!!
Ron

Looks cool! You're gonna be folded in half riding that thing. You'll be able to clip your toenails and steer with the same hand.

AHHH..to be young! Looks GREAT! Looks MEAN!......But for an old guy like ME, the seat would have to be HYDRAULIC, or SPRING loaded!

Kota, you're only as old as your bikes say you are..... My birthdate: 10/07/'57
Yep. Turned 50 in October!
Chop 'til ya Drop!!
Ron

6/4/53...NEW shoulder....NEW knee

Bike does look COOL!

i really like it i love seening super low frames like this. i have an idea in my head for something like this you will all have to wait and see. but on this bike i asume you are going to make some extended bars that come back to you our yea you must be some sort of yoga expert. sweet ride

Looks like an EL GRANDE super deluxe combo to me!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Bottom Bracket shell is located and brazed in........
Burrito009.jpg

Slow but sure, should be rideable bu New Years!!
Still gotta finish the jackshaft and chain guides... This thing just feels soooooo cool!
Changed bars to some moon bars off Ally's Del Sol, left over after the 24" apes went on it
Parade005.jpg

from the Cocoa Beach christmas parade...
I have a Monark springer copy I think will work well on the Burrito, making it even longer-8 1/2 feet right now...
Ron

The Rat-Burrito "Poco Loco" is rolling and too much fun to ride!!! Rode it to the Pub last night and it gathered a huge crowd, no pics of that, though..... Here's a few from thismorning....
Burrito012.jpg

lookin' low and mean....... 15" seat height, 8' 9" long.......
Burrito013.jpg

Keekstand?!? We don' need no stinkin' keekstand!
Burrito014.jpg

eventually it'll be painted Red, White and Green with mexican blanket seat cover....
Burrito015.jpg

Chicken Burrito anyone??

Happy Holidays to all!!
Ron

Poco Loco gets some paint..... well, ok, Primer, ese........
PocoLoco004.jpg

in true lowrider-rat fashion, a sarape' seat cover with suede grips, dangly bits and a "Bell Pepper" !
PocoLoco002.jpg

Now it's ready to cruise to the pub for some Tequilla!!!
PocoLoco003.jpg

The old school Monark springer brings the total length to just under NINE FEET!!
Toooooo much fun cruisin' this one.......... :mrgreen:

Chop 'till ya Drop!!
Ron

Back