Another SoCal Guy.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, gang. This site looks cool! I haven’t built a ‘rod’ bike yet, but a friend and I did build quite the chopper frame a while back.

I mostly clean old parts up, make 'em shine again, put them on bikes I find for cheap or free, and make someone’s day by selling the bikes at ridiculously low prices, or giving them away to those who cannot afford a new bike.

I love what I do, and I take great pride in my builds. I recently redid a Haro Backtrail that came to me as a rusted frame, fork, and bent bars. I have built numerous bikes, including GT, Mongoose, Diamond Back, Next, Huffy, DK, Schwinn, and other models. Basically, I’ll take whatever I can find at a yard sale that’s beat up and in need of love and a rider. :D

Glad to be here!

Here's the Haro. I cannot, for the life of me, find the 'before' pictures because they are a couple of years old, but I will! It was in bad shape, no stickers, no wheels, no nothing. :)

IMG_0673.jpg

Thanks so much! I love everything about bikes, and cannot wait to delve further into this site. You guys seem like a really nice bunch. :)

Back