Any idea what this is worth?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im just getting familiar with the prices of bikes,but it seems like on craigslist here in H-town they put vintage in the add and jack the price up $300!

in california that bike minus wheels is 850.crazy as prices

Yeah even though I love those shows I still research what things are selling for before I sell them. Most times I just ask myself "What would I consider reasonable?" Or If I don't know I'll post it with a high price and lower it till it sells or till I sell it to myself and keep it. Even though I could probably get a hundred out of my $5 find Hawthorne I just can't bring myself to post it. Same goes for my scrapyard '58 Schwinn American, and the '52 Wasp, and.....okay maybe I'm a bicycle hoarder. :oops:

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah even though I love those shows I still research what things are selling for before I sell them. Most times I just ask myself "What would I consider reasonable?" Or If I don't know I'll post it with a high price and lower it till it sells or till I sell it to myself and keep it. Even though I could probably get a hundred out of my $5 find Hawthorne I just can't bring myself to post it. Same goes for my scrapyard '58 Schwinn American, and the '52 Wasp, and.....okay maybe I'm a bicycle hoarder. :oops:
The first step to recovery .....is selling me your stuff! :wink:

thirdcoastpeddler said:
outskirtscustoms said:
The first step to recovery .....is selling me your stuff! :wink:

Who said anything about wanting to recover? I love my collection. :mrgreen: I got a parted out ladies bike frame and fork I'll part with :lol:

I currently have two bikes and a project sitting in my living room. If I could sleep on your couch after my wife kicks me out we would have a deal!

thirdcoastpeddler said:
I currently have two bikes and a project sitting in my living room. If I could sleep on your couch after my wife kicks me out we would have a deal!

You could always say it's a ladies bike and it's for her... :mrgreen:

thirdcoastpeddler said:
She doesnt like "old junky bikes",she prefers her pink Schwinn from academy... :|
Well they're only junky till you fix them up and restore them.... :lol: I could be a used car salesman couldn't I? :mrgreen:

Back