Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 I want to build, but going to stick with just 1 this time. Still not sure which yet though. The Western Flyer will be here next week and the trike has been torn down to the frame since last summer.
Screenshot_20240429-213630.png

IMG_20230620_235540.jpg

After looking over my collection of bikes and thinking it over, I've decided not to enter the Build Off this year, at least until further notice.

I have plenty of bikes I could build, but...
1. I don't have a plan for most of them.
2. I'm not ready to work on the bikes I do have a plan for.
3. Even if I was ready to work on a bike with a plan, I already have a build thread going for most of them.
4. Most importantly, I already have multiple bikes I've started working on, but haven't finished yet.

If I'm working on any bikes this summer, it'll be the ones that I just need to finish. Maybe after I get one or two done, I might throw my hat in the ring, but right now, I got enough custom bikes to work on as is. I'll just have fun watching the Build Off from the sidelines this year.

After looking over my collection of bikes and thinking it over, I've decided not to enter the Build Off this year, at least until further notice.

I have plenty of bikes I could build, but...
1. I don't have a plan for most of them.
2. I'm not ready to work on the bikes I do have a plan for.
3. Even if I was ready to work on a bike with a plan, I already have a build thread going for most of them.
4. Most importantly, I already have multiple bikes I've started working on, but haven't finished yet.

If I'm working on any bikes this summer, it'll be the ones that I just need to finish. Maybe after I get one or two done, I might throw my hat in the ring, but right now, I got enough custom bikes to work on as is. I'll just have fun watching the Build Off from the sidelines this year.

Sorry I'll stop 😉 Too bad you won't be joining us, I always like your builds.

Back