Anyone else ever seen Kenda Flame white walls? pics added!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys,

was at a shop the other day and they had 2 used kenda flame 26 x 2.125's white walls. asked about them the owner said he thinks he bought them off a friend that closed his shop down, thinks they might have come off a production dyno?? any who he sold em to me for $30 for the set, couldnt say no... they look killer on my electra on 72 spoke all black rims :D. Just wondering if anyone else knows anything about them? ive never seen white walls forsale....

Ty

Re: Anyone else ever seen Kenda Flame white walls?

yeah the hotsters are the tires i was going to order but found these instead... I got 2 other bikes with kenda flames, I got pics on my phone ill upload them soon.

I haven't seen kendas, but I have a set of 26" whitewalls with flame tread that are made by nirve

I never new that :? Lets see some pics :mrgreen:

Diggin' the radio flyer. I built one for my son but added pneumatic tires, lifted it and added some "rock rails". I've got another one that I want to build as a lowrider with suspension.

utilityart said:
Diggin' the radio flyer. I built one for my son but added pneumatic tires, lifted it and added some "rock rails". I've got another one that I want to build as a lowrider with suspension.

:) thanks. Its still in progress its so I can tow my dog behind my ratfink he loves it find him sleepin in it all the time lol. Its got 4 wheel independent suspension, and 12" bike tires :p

Back