Anyone else have a 24" Monark?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've only ever seen mine. Are these hard to come by?

682.jpg

I can give you the answers you seek ... but you must send me the seat on the bike below the monark :eek: i tell ya its not easy
having all the answers... may the flea's of a thousand camels infest your armpits. :wink:

Henry morgan said:
I can give you the answers you seek ... but you must send me the seat on the bike below the monark :eek: i tell ya its not easy
having all the answers... may the flea's of a thousand camels infest your armpits. :wink:

This old thing? What would ya do with it? It looks pretty good on my Zep.
683.jpg

RatSphinx said:
Henry morgan said:

This old thing? What would ya do with it? It looks pretty good on my Zep.
683.jpg

have a 29 elgin frame .. just begging for that seat... :D but your right it does look good there..
I could send ya a monarch silverking chain ring its a nice... to make you feel better about it

24" bikes are rarer than their 26" counterparts across the board. It doesn't usually translate into increased value though, the exceptions being things like 24" Schwinn Phantoms. I think most kids went from 20" to 26"ers. I know I did! :mrgreen: -Adam

Back