Anyone know what this bike is?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know when these bikes were made? The head badge says Executive. I never heard of this bike before. I got this bike for free and am using it for parts. I just wanted the handlebars mostly, but am going to use the seat also. If it's any help, the serial number is 116303.
IMG_1288.JPG
IMG_1292.JPG
IMG_1289.JPG
IMG_1291.JPG

probably some USA department store that had their store name or their house name put on outsourced bikes. Below is another Executive I photographed about 6 years ago, made in Japan this time. Unfortunately the word "Executive" is far too common to get any useful web results. Made in Portugal is pretty rare but there is no guarantee that rare is good.

Does anyone know when these bikes were made? The head badge says Executive. I never heard of this bike before. I got this bike for free and am using it for parts. I just wanted the handlebars mostly, but am going to use the seat also. If it's any help, the serial number is 116303.
View attachment 251256View attachment 251259View attachment 251260View attachment 251261
I'm thinking mid to late '60s maybe early '70s. I do n0t see a BMA sticker which was '73/74 not exactly sure when they started those. Also the bike manufacturer may not have added the stickers at all.

Back