anyone play with photoshop type stuff?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a few of you here are pros.
but I am just having fun learning :)
here are a couple funny pictures i have made
chewy.jpg

ozzy.jpg

Ha Ha...those are scary...but you did awesome work man.

What version of PS are you running?

I've been sitting on a Mac in front of PS professionally for about 11 years now. I actually started in Photoshop 1 back in 1992.

I'll have to show yall some of the spoof posters I have done lately for the student ministry at the church I work at...pretty fun stuff.

i love photoshop...i use it all the time for record covers and shirt designs and stuff for my band and others....heres our last record....

1168803921_l.jpg

thats my grandpa and grandma and my grandpas car.

Hooch said:
well I have photoshop 7 but I am so used to paintshop pro 7 that when i open photoshop it takes me 10 times longer lol

Creative Suite 3 was released a few weeks back. Adobe has 30 demos you can download to test drive. New versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc. There's some new features in Illustrator I'm really happy with :D

And an added bonus - just got me new Wacom tablet at work! Woo-Hoo! New toys to play with :D :D :D

-Mp

if anyone wants/needs a tshirt design or something....let me know, depending on how busy i am at the time, i will typically do it for one of the shirts when they are made.......design free, if you send me a shirt.

yeah, photoshop can be fun...
"stunt double"
simp-tom2.jpg

HOOCH!
your "hooch crokker" avatar is HILARIOUS! You gotta show that one here BIG...

yeah i do a little in photoshop. mostly cars and basic stuff.
l_aac2e0cf2f4993f307d875c520a44fe0.jpg

l_a6e0c5c17bc660d00a69098b1bb4ac59.jpg

l_76204008ba25f0f2b69aeb49a6ecf6ef.gif

l_548ae64165c52e172fdf4d6255491503.jpg

sorry for so many pics but yeah photo shop can be very addicting.
oh and CourageAndBlood nice poster i've done a few too for a friend's band but i can't find them.

Cool stuff by the way! I dig it all. Hooch that is hilarious, and love the stunt double you got Tom- great stuff. I only joined last week - like this site a lot! I go to other motorcycle or car forums and I feel out of place - guess I'm too old to be cool, but too young to know more than the old cats. - Cheers. Keep on Truckin' _T.

Hooch i got an idea.. Can you make a picture of me? I got a pic of me with my shirt off. Can u put like food in my stomach like chips and burgars and like a small dog?
Maybe a licence plate?

Back