Anyone willing to come to east TN to buy bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wanting to sell all my bikes. I have no time to work on or enjoy them anymore. I have 11 bikes and 1 schwinn trike all are 26"except one 20" BMX and trike is 24". All are older bikes couple tank bikes and one postwar western flyer with chain adjuster bolts if that means anything. There is a few 3 speed hubs on and among parts yeah I'm including parts stash one three speed has coaster brake. One bike is newer Raleigh 26" girls with 7speed nexus and the front and back hub/disk break or whatever it's called. Anyway I was gonna ask $200 for all.
I will post in sale site Sunday with pictures. Basically just checking to see if there was any interest in any of it?

All that for $200?
I don't think you'll have any problem selling it. Shoot, if I had any bike money to spare I'd buy it myself. And that's without pictures.

That sucks, but good luck.
If I still lived in Western NC, I'd be there tomorrow.

Yeah it would have to be pick up only. I know nothing about shipping. Besides it's way too much for shipping.

I know a guy who would probably, pm me for his number. NIcest guy youll ever meet too.

Latest posts

Back