ArtDeco eBike Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 246508

Well well well

I see you made a sneak appearance in the latest PLP video from MADE

šŸ‘
I just wish they wouldn't have paired that video title with the picture. It's giving a false impression that this bike is a part of the "Overrated" discussion.

I just wish they wouldn't have paired that video title with the picture. It's giving a false impression that this bike is a part of the "Overrated" discussion.
I had a similar thought but it clearly wasn't the intent. Maybe it should have been (or is?) in the video Russ did with Bike Sauce about the highlights from the show. I haven't watched that one yet.

I had a similar thought but it clearly wasn't the intent. Maybe it should have been (or is?) in the video Russ did with Bike Sauce about the highlights from the show. I haven't watched that one yet.
That was just the screen grab I did. I donā€™t think Russ intended anything

Maybe it should have been (or is?) in the video Russ did with Bike Sauce about the highlights from the show. I haven't watched that one yet.

That was just the screen grab I did. I donā€™t think Russ intended anything
I saw that video elsewhere before I saw it here, not about that custom e bike whatsoever. I just didn't like the juxtaposition of such fine quality craftsmanship with a vid full beardos complaining about droppers and e shifting

this is so spectacular on so many levels. The obvious beauty of it, but all the stuff you donā€™t see like wires and cables and the hidden turning limiter in the headset. Brilliant.

So what are you doing with the parts that didnā€™t make the cut?

Back