Asphalt Tastes Like Chicken...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wheee!!! What a fun weekend! I had recently gotten my mountain bike down from the rafters:

IMG_0586.jpg

The thing that I like about this bike is that it does a really great stoppie!! :mrgreen: So last night I decided to go out and practice...

IMG_0631.jpg

:roll:
Nothing like spending 4 hous in the E.R. on a Saturday night! I also chipped a tooth... :lol: But seriously...from now on it's a full face helmet when stunt riding! :wink:

Thanks! Actually it doesn't hurt as much as you'd think...My wrist and jaw hurt more than the gash... :mrgreen:

Did you at least get it on video... :wink: Feel better soon..Jay

jaydub said:
Un-fortunately or fortunately, depending on my perspective...no... :wink: Thanks!! Maybe after I practice a little more! :lol:

bikeriderx said:
jaydub said:
Un-fortunately or fortunately, depending on my perspective...no... :wink: Thanks!! Maybe after I practice a little more! :lol:

Might have been a good thing no video.. :lol: and you are OK.. :D ...The older we get the slower we heal..as kids we would bounce right back..I remember I wiped out on my Stingray one Summer afternoon and Cracked open my head 14 stitches ..good thing the Mail man saw it and gave me a ride back to my house.. That would never happen today.Five houses down the street my Doctor lived and worked there..we were on a first name basis ..LOL I never went to an Emergency room ..Thanks Dr Burney.. :wink:

Yea, jaydub..I'm ok! Thanks. I "only" 43!! :lol: But like I said...No more without gear!! :wink:
Ratfink: That's what I'm hoping for!! :mrgreen:
thesuicidride: Nope! No beard...But 'prolly a good scar! :roll:

Where'd you get that shower curtain?

mastronaut said:
There's a price to pay for acting like children, why don't we just grow up? :lol: Hope you learned your lesson young man! GWS
Yes sir! I did... :oops:

Back