Autorama???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As requested here are more pics. Since this is Rat Rod Bikes, for the first set I'll stick to the rattier side of the show. I will post the shineyer cars also if you want...Kelly

I fell in love with this one so there are more shots than most of the others.
autorama021bu8.jpg

autorama022cv0.jpg

autorama023ct2.jpg

autorama024rn4.jpg

autorama025yq0.jpg

autorama027az9.jpg

giggs050ev8.jpg

autorama034gx1.jpg

autorama038sa3.jpg

autorama040dj8.jpg

autorama041ay4.jpg

giggs037gn0.jpg

giggs038xr6.jpg

giggs043nu3.jpg

giggs044em2.jpg

giggs045ze5.jpg

giggs047jr7.jpg

giggs048sq9.jpg

giggs049dy6.jpg

One more bike because this is a bike site. I can appriciate the work that go into these and some of the paint jobs are incredible.
autorama051rn4.jpg

thanks for the look because i was lame and broke couldn't make it.

i like this. a buddy has two basket cases he was lookin to sell me but never enough money. :(

autorama040dj8.jpg

That red '34 with the white scallops and the red '42 "B Line" trucks are in the current issue of Rod and Custom magazine. I walked past the newstand last week after seeing the GR autorama and thought the two trucks on the cover looked familiar, both guys are out of GR that built them...

That's so Cool!!! I was at the same show... and I took a picture like yours, only I had to stay behind the yellow tape hahahaha.

coolautoramabikejf7.png

RatRod.jpg

I did see all the petri bikes, them stingrays got my attention for sure. I couldn't take pictures of them because my camera was out of memory. :( I really liked that bike with that huge tire on the back!

Small world huh Grand Rapids, Michigan?

Hey Schwinnmesa, that bike you are referring to belongs to Gottavan Dan who is a member here, he commutes to work on that most days. Did either of you get a chance to say to us? We were looking for some of the board members while we were there. We met some really great people there and even found a group of kustom ridders who ride GR every Sunday afternoon during the summer, I'm looking forward to warmer weather and meeting them...Kelly

I'm kicking myself because I thought there would be nobody from this forum that would be there. Turns out I was way wrong lol... I never even checked the bike event topics, otherwise I would be like, "Yea Rat Rod Bikes.com some great stuff there!!!"

But man... they had some great bikes there. Gottavan Dan your bike is awesome I was starring at it more then the cars lol.

Sorry.... I will check the bike event topics more often!

Kelly is right, almost, I ride to work everyday and have for the last 5 years. I'm on my 3rd comuter bike, the winter riding is very hard on them, RUST never sleeps ya know. I only ride the monster tire bike when its nice in the summer. Most of the winter riding is a workout and the ice is scary.
bike.jpg

Hey,
Bicycledon here, host of the Autorama bike shows. Hope to see you in March at the Detroit Autorama. Kool stuff there. I am working on a new rat bike to be auctioned off at the pinstripeers charity auction, come place a bid. Want to enter, go to petribikes.com for an entry form. Stop by and say hi, I will be by the bikes, look for an old guy with long hair and a handlebar mustache.
peace,
Bicycledon
[email protected]

Back