*b*u*t*t*e*r*s*c*o*t*c*h*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well I never got any pictures of my build off bike from last year. So today i decided to ride my bike around the neighborhood and I take a few shots
IMG_4756.jpg

IMG_4757.jpg

IMG_4758.jpg

IMG_4760.jpg

IMG_4761.jpg

IMG_4764.jpg

IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_4765.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4759.jpg

my sister riding by
IMG_4763.jpg

And the boeing plant.I love this sign at night
IMG_4767.jpg

Re: ****

i heard they were going to pull that sign down?

and what happened to the little airplanes that used to be circling the world at douglas park?!

awesome bike too 8)

lobsterboyx said:

and what happened to the little airplanes that used to be circling the world at douglas park?!

awesome bike too 8)
Thanks Man! I haven't heard about the sign being pulled down. That would really be lame if they do. The airplanes are actually on the other side of the globe. :D
Most of the boeing/douglas plants have been torn down to make houses but since the economy has been in the toilet for a while its just a big empty lot/:D

wow! the colors work great together, but how worried are you about getting that "sweet" ride dirty?
you guys with white tires are far more brave than me :wink:

great bike!! 8)

chimichanga said:
lobsterboyx said:

awesome bike too 8)
Thanks Man! I haven't heard about the sign being pulled down. That would really be lame if they do. The airplanes are actually on the other side of the globe. :D
Most of the boeing/douglas plants have been torn down to make houses but since the economy has been in the toilet for a while its just a big empty lot/:D

i heard they were going to make that big hangar in to a studio/mall/theater/give me a break... if i had all the money in the world, id preserve that sign... in my back yard.

theVULTURE said:
wow! the colors work great together, but how worried are you about getting that "sweet" ride dirty?
you guys with white tires are far more brave than me :wink:

great bike!! 8)
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Vulture I'm not really worried about the tires getting dirty. I usually clean them with simple green after riding. :D

I've been thinking of doing a Van's theme bike with matching tennies and whatever else I can find to match. The yellow/white is really smooth looking and the insert gives me an easy way out of checkerboarding the wheels. excellent bike bro.

i cant stop looking at this bike. its just so clean and gorgeous. looks like it'd be a blast to ride too. bet it turns every head in its path. such a great job :D

Back