Basura Blanca

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While Chainsaw can look at a stair climber and see a bike, you can look at a bike and see a burrito.

nice job with the stretch.

Looks like the guys over on the Schwinn board are opening up a little, some seemed to actually dig the bike.
I guess I should have started with a nicer one to really tear them up. lol

HHHMMMMM, I have a really nice '64 Schwinn Tandem just itchin' to be chopped and lowered, BWAH HAA HAA HAA :mrgreen:
Oh wait, then I would have to deal with Mrs. P.............better leave that one alone :wink:

Here are a few I tried at first with the low bars (knobbies and black rims), I liked the look, but it was a little hard on the back.

100_1765.jpg

100_1769.jpg

kenny, looks like me headhunter is the first to build a burrito an a 20" er at that. he started it in 05 an finnished it in 07. take a look.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Bike looks awsome but the bars do look a bit far from the seat.. Love the Mad Max look of the knobby tires. When I built mine I made the bars big for comfort because of my back problems and she is a real joy to ride.. The 3 inch tire also add alot of cushion while riding.. Here are a few pics for ya
chopper1100.jpg
28/BigDaddy_2007_photos/chopper1094.jpg[/IMG]

Alright, I got a quick vid of the Basura Blanca in action.
This was taken by my 12 year old neice on my cheesy little no sound camera, so you were warned! (I really need to get off my wallet and get a real camera!) Also a pic to show the actual height of this "kids" build. :mrgreen:

100_1807.jpg

Latest posts

Back