BBQ for Wichita and surrounding area RRB members

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed at the recent swap meet that there are a good handful of RRB members in our area. I just thought that since the build off is coming up and there are alot of us like minded people, we should get together and have a members ride and BBQ. It can happen at my place or we can choose a park to cook and ride from. I am just tossin the idea out there. It would be good photo opp material.. bikes and good company.

So.. If'n any ya'll feel like burnin some meat and rubber in an evening, let’s just throw some dates out there and see if we can make it happen.

I will supply burgers and dogs if everyone else wants to bring tater salad or some sort-o jello mold or something... beans make good natural gas fer riding fuel.... My weekends are purdy much open fer the most part less mowing and normal home repairs, but that stuffs needed repair fer so long whats another two years. So, i figured we can all put our minds together and come up with a date and place. I only suggested my shack cause i got a new grill... but i can always load that up with the bikes and meet at a park. Not much good riding from my location.

I maybe could participate depending on when it is. Got something going on Saturday the 8th and then whatever else is going on on the Coasters calender. upper right at http://coastersbicycleclub.com .
A park might be good. Neutral territory and less of a burden on you.

I've got a daytime ride planned just haven't gotten around to scheduling it. So much bike stuff going on trying I'm trying to spread it out so none gets burned out.

Yeah, Sat the 8th is booked for me too, got Graduations to go attend and a 16th birthday party... :x :cry: :roll:

And I hope to make some of the coasters rides and stuff coming up... even if I have to do it myself. I say throw a date out there and start with that.

Im sure I could bring something, I make some killer green beans and taters on the grill.

Ratfink1962 said:
Any updates on this?
I have not heard anything from anyone... I think everyone is caught up in the build and all the upcomming bicycle events that are goin on throught the next couple weeks.... Maybe have to wait till all this dies down and try to re-address the subject?

Your call. But yeah things are gonna be busy for a while.

Just an idea... Since aka_locojoe is awarding a t-shirt to the highest finishing Coaster, maybe you plan this for the weekend after the buildoff voting is over?

Well, it looks like my bike never made it out of the starting gate... no t-shirt for me :oops:

Looks like Garagegoon and Udallcustombikes are done, what about Dan? And I think Cody is MIA??

Everybody still good on getting together Aug 7 at noon?

Back