BCA combo e-z mount half scooter half bicycle!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new here but I believe I have something of interest to many people in this forum. I have a Bicycle Company of America combo ez mount half scooter half bicycle. It is in very good shape and in riding condition. This "bike" has a four digit serial number which says to me that less than 10,000 were made making this extremely rare. I have number 3005. I'm guessing not many of these are still around as I have never seen one until purchasing this one. If someone can tell me how to add pics, I would love to show it to you. I may sell it if the offer is right. Any feedback on this bike is greatly appreciated!

Do you have any pictures of it? I had one and it broke

Depending on price I might be interested in another

I can give you all the pictures you would like. I just can't figure out how to post them here from my phone. The thing is in as good of condition as you will find one, chances are you won't find another for sale anyways. I am taking offers on it currently. If the price is right it's yours. I can give you an email address to contact me and I could send pics to your email if that's something you want to do.

Still no pics. Can you try again?

I am selling this bike as well (I am located in Grand Rapids, MI) My bike has the original handlebars, which are not as tall as the ones depicted in the other seller's picture. Please contact me if interested.

Back