Because I'm Half Retarded (pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because i am the craziest ambitious, sometimes stupid person i know...i told my girlyfriend i was going to build HER a bike, cuz i went and built this one for myself last year...

DSC02591.jpg

SO this year, i said, ok, i'll build a bike for her (even though she doesnt want one, and prolly won't ride one, just means i get two bikes :wink: ) so i went and found cheap wheels/rubber for it, bought a stretched springer fork set-up and then hammered away and formed a seat (which obviosuly isnt finished) and it sat there like this...

DSC02600.jpg

which looks ...... as usual, cuz im ......, and it rubs off...the bad or the ..., you be the judge. WELL i dont have a car for car show season YET so i said, OK i am going to bring my bike to the show this saturday, WELL my girly wanted to come, and i'm all "but i only have one bike" shes like, thats ok. but im dumb, and i said, "thats it, im going to atleast make it a roller" she says "but i dont even want a bike, its fine, really" but i dont hear that lol. so my plan to make it a roller, all i need it cranks, chain, head-set...done....so like, no work really, cuz i have a spare normal seat kicking around....WELL i had some time tonight, wasn't in the mood for the gym, so i went to the shop, with BIG idears in mind...and the WANT to try shaping metal and learn how to do it effectively. heck i figure i could try it and figure it out, i knew it would be hard, but like i learned how to weld, i just picked up a welder and taught myself....and came out with this in 2 hours...

SP_A0175.jpg

but that wasnt enough, like my women, my bike needs curves...soooo...

SP_A0173.jpg

SP_A0172.jpg

SP_A0174.jpg

so saturday i am going to finish doing my "crazy" idea with the tank...and fenders MAN O MAN have i got big plans for the fenders...

OH and here's some brackets that i made for my car a couple days ago to put the fenders on....
SP_A0171.jpg

SP_A0170.jpg

and by the way, i ran out of gas on my welder, so all of these welds are without gas...lol enjoy

Back