*BELLOWING YELLOW* IS DONE!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ~SPEEDY~ Now known as *BELLOWING YELLOW* Full Fendered Fun

It's all good!... I'm right here :wink:

wanted to get up around 7am today just couldn't get out of bed till 11am :roll:

Bike is done! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Got to go to work in a few minutes :? :(

Got the shifter working took some digging in the parts bin to get working.. all good now :)

RatRodBuildOff6015-6.jpg

I will let the pedals cure in the hot sun today
RatRodBuildOff6016-5.jpg

I will get some photos in the good morning light tomorrow I have till Monday right? :shock:

Thanks everyone this been and is a blast!.... see you on the other side!

Hey Skipton,

You've got time
Better to get some sleep
Glad to here you got stuff done.
They posted this on the home page:
"It’s hard to believe that the end of Build Off #6 is almost here. With just a little more than 24 hours remaining in the competition, there’s no doubt that there are folks braving the heat in garages all over the U.S. right now trying to finish up their bikes. In order to have your bike included in the voting, you need to make sure that you post your finished bike photos in the “BUILD OFF #6 FINISHED BIKES” section by 9:00 p.m. CST on Monday, August 1st. Good luck to everyone involved and remember, the real prize is the finished ride."

Exactly :D

I'll see you on the other side

Don't miss the deadline to post it in the FINISHED section.
I want to see this one!

MplsCoaster said:
Hey Skipton,

You've got time
Better to get some sleep
Glad to here you got stuff done.
They posted this on the home page:
"It’s hard to believe that the end of Build Off #6 is almost here. With just a little more than 24 hours remaining in the competition, there’s no doubt that there are folks braving the heat in garages all over the U.S. right now trying to finish up their bikes. In order to have your bike included in the voting, you need to make sure that you post your finished bike photos in the “BUILD OFF #6 FINISHED BIKES” section by 9:00 p.m. CST on Monday, August 1st. Good luck to everyone involved and remember, the real prize is the finished ride."

Exactly :D

I'll see you on the other side

Could not have said it better myself!

aka_locojoe said:
Looks great in yellow. Nice work.

Thanks I really really like the yellow! You can see it a mile away! :wink:

kingfish254 said:
Don't miss the deadline to post it in the FINISHED section.
I want to see this one!

scott brownsey said:
your keeping us waiting to c the finished product i cant take it allready lol goodluck bro :D

Going to get up early ... for real this time :roll: I will post some pics of the bike in day light before 9am

Thanks for all the positive and encouraging comments! :mrgreen:

Thanks to everyone on this site!!!!

What a great Build Off :!: ....... So many cool bikes :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks again for all the comments! on my Finished Thread

Big thanks to my wife and kids for all the support and help!....especially this last week! :mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

CHECK OUT the finished thread here.... http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/bellowing-yellow-full-fender-experiment.43702/
RatRodBuildOff6055.jpg

RatRodBuildOff6058.jpg

RatRodBuildOff6011-10.jpg

If you need me I will be looking at all the Finished Bikes! :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back