Best place I could think of for this….

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mentioned a Cranbrook w/ knobbies a while back….😁. When I test her out I’ll try to snap more pics

Attachments

• 7B5E139C-2AE4-41D2-AC79-2AFB127A5E1A.jpeg
    7B5E139C-2AE4-41D2-AC79-2AFB127A5E1A.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
I have heard that there may be a Cranbrook (Kent, Murry, etc.) wonky RRBO in the makings......I'm already looking for the right one :).....

That is a cool looking Cranbrook. I don't know how it would do on a mountain bike trail but it would be a blast in an urban multi surface setting.

Cranbrook challenge!!
stick figure dancing GIF
Thanks Pondo. This particular one may be best suited for gravel trails but I’m certain that the setup (it’s a 46er 😉😏) will be quite beneficial when it comes to inclines (which we have in abundance here in the ‘ham) . That’s the reason why I went with short apes (that and it’s something I’ve not tried too often).

Maybe we’ll have to explore a Cranbrook challenge
Did I just inadvertently set something off? 🫢. Not that I’m opposed to that idea or anything to that effect 😁.

Oh and I call ‘er the Crambrook ‘cause I had to cram some things together to fit. It wasn’t exactly bolt on as some would believe…..😜

Thanks Pondo. This particular one may be best suited for gravel trails but I’m certain that the setup (it’s a 46er 😉😏) will be quite beneficial when it comes to inclines (which we have in abundance here in the ‘ham) . That’s the reason why I went with short apes (that and it’s something I’ve not tried too often).
Correction…light gravel trails. I can’t wait to hear the knobbies humming on the pavement. I love the sound of off road tires on the street for some odd reason..😋 Doesn’t matter if they’re on trucks or dual sport bikes….

Did I just inadvertently set something off? 🫢. Not that I’m opposed to that idea or anything to that effect 😁.
No, I sort of started the Cranbrook challenge idea in another thread. I was joking around a bit but totally in favor of doing it!
Crambrook
Perfect!

Took ‘er for a spin and oddly enough it’s not as noisy or resistant on the pavement as I had anticipated. It sounded like Deebows bike from that movie “Friday”

Attachments

• AE32756D-8F56-4B18-ADA8-6B181755904E.jpeg
    AE32756D-8F56-4B18-ADA8-6B181755904E.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 1D37F552-8A7D-4651-95F0-7E431F71612B.jpeg
    1D37F552-8A7D-4651-95F0-7E431F71612B.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back