Bicycle Helmets

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As dorky as they look, they do keep people safe. I for one am extremely clumsy and should probably buy one and wear it when I bike ride. I cannot afford a Yakkay one. And was wondering where I could find a plain black one with a brim and holes in it like this one? That I could decorate. This woman decorated hers with a flower bow thing and a band.

2ai4tar.jpg

You might find a skateboard helmet that looks like that one, if you can find one large enough, most are small sized. I only crash when I don't wear a helmet, so I wear one all the time I'm riding now.

I just found giro at the exact same time too. Freaky! Lol.
I think I am going to go with Giro. Looks nice. Now which to get the houndstooth or the leather helmet? Lol

I went with the Giro Indicator in Titanium/DarkSilver. Was not ever planning on wearing one and most likely won't when I'm riding the cruiser, but I do a lot of riding on my Road Bike alone and felt I should be wearing one just in case.

BTW, I like Nutcase helmets. Look pretty cool, they even make motorcycle helmets, liked the checkered flag design for my cafe racer...........

Back