Bicycle Show & Cruise, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bicycle Show & Cruise, Sunday June 3rd, 2012. Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Cruisers, low-riders, choppers, rat rods and custom build bicycles.

Show & social from 1-2pm on the grass area beside the east parking lot at Edworthy Park. Access to the parking lot is from the intersection of Bowness Road and Shaganappi Trail N.W.

From 2pm on, we will cruise from the meet area down the Bow River pathway into Eau Clair. Take a small break, then cruise back to the meet spot.

Please post any concerns or questions on this thread for all to see. Feel free to promote the details of this event. The more the merrier. I will not post this event on any of the other bicycle forums. You may do so if you please. I will place a notice on Kijiji Calgary at some point.

This event is free for all.
This event is not sponsored in any way.

This event is a great idea. What better way to experience our Bow River pathway then with this "Art Train".

Hey...thanks for the message. Hope to make this Cruise.

@ Rubyretro, Bike-less, in this town! There's 2 bike swaps coming up before the cruise. One is this Saturday and the other is May 5th. Details on Bike Calgary. Or ask Eclipse, maybe she could lend you one. I have an old ladies CCM in my yard that needs new rubber. There's lots of options and no excuses.

Back