Bicycles in the news GREAT STORY!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great story, but listen at the end, the newscaster says something to the effect of, "Now the bike cost about $800, but all told over $1500 was raised." And then they make no mention of what happened to the other $700. haha

yoothgeye said:
Great story, but listen at the end, the newscaster says something to the effect of, "Now the bike cost about $800, but all told over $1500 was raised." And then they make no mention of what happened to the other $700. haha

They gave the rest to the Lincoln Park parks and Rec. to start a bicycle safty course. I shop at the bike shop that built the bike for Billy. Old school shop that has been around since 1943, great people.

sirgalahade said:
They gave the rest to the Lincoln Park parks and Rec. to start a bicycle safty course. I shop at the bike shop that built the bike for Billy. Old school shop that has been around since 1943, great people.

Good to know "the rest of the story" wish they had mentioned that in the video... maybe it was in the print that I was too lazy to read.

Back