!! Biggest two Day event in the Northeast !! T minus Zero!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: !! Biggest two Day event in the Northeast !! 1 weeks away!

Bumpster PT2 :D

Can you give some directions? I'll be comming down 91South. Maybe an address, to map quest. Thanks Joe

In terms of directions, do you happen to know the safest route to ride from Bristol to Hartford? Someone suggested that I take Farmington ave through West Hartford, but I've never ridden out that way before. I am still trying to find someone I know here to go with me (and hopefully drive the bikes up), but if not I will be riding the 16 miles to get there. If you happen to know anyone coming this direction that might have room for me and my bike, let me know. Thanks!

Yay! Higgins almost complete! :D I hope I can at least test it a little before I load it up for the ride. :shock:

See my original post for the address, I think it is 6 Peters road in Bloomfield, CT and it is about 7 miles off 91. There should be some signs up at the exit ramps and i think the exit is 36 or 37, in any case it is one of the first Bloomfield exits or you can take the Day Hill Road exit in Windsor and head West.

Joe

KOTA said:
Can you give some directions? I'll be comming down 91South. Maybe an address, to map quest. Thanks Joe

:idea: :?: :roll:
Do we have to wait to see it in person? or you gonna post some pictures? 8) :D 8)

Danimal said:
Yay! Higgins almost complete! :D I hope I can at least test it a little before I load it up for the ride. :shock:

Re: !! Biggest two Day event in the Northeast !! 1 Day away!

Beautiful Weather is forecast for the whole weekend!

C Ya There!

Joe

To the top for the last time. C y'all there!

Joe

I'll be at the swap meet today. I couldn't make the cruise, an old high school buddy I haven't seen in years called me up last week and we went motorcycle riding. I'll have a 'Psycho Cycles' t-shirt on.

Well, we didn't end up making it to the swap... Kept the party going after we got back from the cruise last night, and just woke up a little while ago, not feeling so great :oops:

I hope the swap was fun, The cruise was a BLAST! I will post pictures later today when my head stops pounding.

posted pics in the other thread:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9542

2795077892_0b27803869_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back