bike Build off 2008 Seattle Wa.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Renagade Muscle is hosting this event and as of now has Two Bicycle Build Teams from the North West Taking one month to build the best Bicycle using only skill and a can of spray paint,
Local TV staition is filming this event for the TLC channel on cable.
Swap meet and show-n-shine along with some of Seattles Best custom bike builder's
It start's on the 10th of August and will end the day of the event September 7th
Stay tooned for pictures as it goes and look at the web site at my space tw@Renagade Muscle.com for more info and pictures.
PS this site is the Reason were doing this event.
Thanks
Skid King
[email protected]

WOW!!!!! THE MAN DISAPERES OVER A YEAR AGO BUT HE'S BACK! lOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOUR RRBO 1 RIDE!The one built with "MAD SKILLZ! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: L8 EM

Yes this is true,

OK so I built the rrbbo1 and as some of you know I was in a real bicycle build of and Got fourth place, WOW you say Yes it's true and I've been on the TV with the bike and of course I said a few times that I was also on the Rat Rod Bike build of to.
So I owe you all A hello and thanks for keeping it real in the world of Building Bikes.
you can see most if not all the pictures from the First rrbbo1 at My Space [email protected]
Also Watch for the 2008 Bicycle Build off here in Seattle, Wa.
Skid King

This sounds pretty rad!

That's strange, I went to renagademuscle.com and didn't see ANY bikes??????? :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, you conveniently forgot to post your MySpace link.

Here is a link to the skid kings my space page...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=385066117

They came by last night and took photos of the build with a bunch of hot girls in skimpy outfits... And came with gifts.. a couple cases of Red Bull, A box full of Krylon rattle cans and some other goodies...

I wish I could show you guys build pics but he says I gotta keep it under wraps for a bit longer.

And the build goes on

Well the build is going as planned there has been banter, from both teams and last night the Renagade Muscle Girls went to see the teams head quarters and shop's, Wow for grass root's and the love of bikes these teams really have something going on
the photo's will tell a story all of there own, Out Law will be posting the pictures on this site for all to see, and the Staff at Renagade Muscle will be posting as we get pictures up on my space @ [email protected] it's under the bike build 2008
as for the Renagade Muscle.com web site, Were under constrution and hopping it will be running on September 7th, during the Swap meet and Show-n-Shine
So hope this will answer any and all questions you might have.
Sorry I cant please everyone but for the 700 e-mail's a day were trying to keep it all together,

Yes I wanted to be part of this Bicycle Build but was in not so many words asked to step a side, only because I'm hosting this event and if I won for the third time? well you get the drift.
So Red Bull has given Renagade Muscle two Beach cruisers to Custom mize and turn them in to the Red Bull Beach Cruisers for the street team, [not bad] huh,

Yes we came with gifts from out sponsors and had told the two team to pick out colors for the build and the Krylon Co. gave them paint to use and even after this bike build they will be the new team sponsors with more free paint,
Tires were from Bikeusa another sponsor with Renagade and they have through the years given us many part's and supply's for us to use on our builds.

Now as for the Girls at Renagade Muscle, Well just like the team's said, There Hot Hot Hot and Sexy, they really make a rat bike stand out even more than you could emagine and thier calendar is coming out with all the bikes from the 2008 bike builds.
So hope all this help's and injoy this little thing we like to call
RAT ROD BIKE'S .

This is as exciting as it gets around here... it's nice to see an event like this in these parts. No offense to cyclists but they seem to have a hold on all the bike events. It's nice to see a bit of a rat rod bike liberation!
So I guess this is a question to all... can I just bring a bike in and cruise it around? The only bike I have in one piece wasn’t really built by me and I'd feel dishonorable showing off someone else's work... but would still love to bring it. Anyone know the rules on that?

sure the ruling is bring your bike even though dint build it, It's like buying a car you dint build it eather but your showing it off, Right, So heck ya, the more the well you get the drift.
I got the red bull bike doing the water mill work on them this is looking prety cool, then it goes to paint, right out of the rattle can, Old School style, I think there going to like what I've build or should say customised for them, see I dint build the bike but I made them custom.....
Renagade Bikes,build them like there going to be ridden [fast and cheap!]
Call me babe as I walked out the door,

omg i did not even realize that was you skid king that said the whole mad skilzz thing. it is still to this day my favorite saying and i have you to thank for it. good luck on the show i know how hard it is to get that going. when college cyclery did the BIKE O RAMA show at autorama last year it was a mad dash getting everything together find sponsors and such. but we had 60 or so bikes everyone had a great time and showed off some very nice machines.

Thanks it's been up and down , But for the build team's "WOW" there doing a great job and well under a lot of how should I say it, Ribben, Bantering, and telling them this is how to di it kind of stuff, [it's all part of it right!]
you know what I always say,,,, it take a Mad Skilzz to pull off something that will show others your Crazy and these teams are doing a great job of it.
sort of wish I had a hand in this build,
Let me take this time to thank the Rat-Rod-Bikes;com People for sharing their web site for all to use as a tool in making there own build a cool and Mad Skilzz project that others can learn from.
Thank You,
Skid King

lol it is all good i remember when i built the ratty truck and my buddy thought i was nuts doing the clip on bars and i just looked at him and said "trust me" and he said "your mad." so there ya go :mrgreen:

I take it that period clothing is still the order of the day on the 4th.
Rick...

Yes you ,ight get a few more point's for clothing
New Belgin is hosting this event and also the Build off on the 7th So you make the call
Skid King

Back