BIKE PHOTO CONTEST IDEA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Okay...I'm throwin' out an idea here to see what everyone thinks.

At some point I plan to redesign the site's homepage and do it up with some cool pics of our bikes.

I was thinking that it would be neat to have some kind of a contest where everyone could submit a photo of their bike and the top 5 or 10 photos would be used on the home page design.

We could set up voting like we did with the build off, etc.

What do yall think?

I think it's a great idea.
My 2 cents.............
I would have a thread for all the pix to be posted and I think you, the RAT ROD himself, should pick the top pix to be used on the homepage and then have a surprise unveiling of the page.

Heck yeah! I love this idea...Kelly

kenny p said:
I think it's a great idea.
My 2 cents.............
I would have a thread for all the pix to be posted and I think you, the RAT ROD himself, should pick the top pix to be used on the homepage and then have a surprise unveiling of the page.

Yeah Kenny...I thought more about this last night and you are right on. I'll be creating a new forum for it soon. After allowing enough time for everyone to submit photos I'll try to figure out which ones would look best in my design.

Should be fun to see what kind of neat photos people come up with. I think about Kev's photos of his build off bike as well as Raised by Robots. Outsider usually has some sweet backdrops too, especially that graffiti wall he uses.

At least now the weather should be decent enough!

QUICK, Somebody pull Kenny away from the computer! :mrgreen:

Sounds like a great idea! It'll be interesting to see the bikes as wellas to see what RatRods likeability is when it comes to RatRod Bikes. Very cool! Maybe I can finally get some paint on a couple of bikes.
Chainsaw

great idea,
you could also make a "riding pics" catergory!
I personnaly think that the pics below should be in the middle of that page...

20070419029_edited-1.jpg

Back