Bike Shops in or near St. Augustine, FL...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are going to St. Augustine monday and I was wondering if there are any cool bike stores or places in or anywhere around that part of FL amd back towards GA where we live......

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Bump. Were pulling out right now, anyone????

Don't know how long you'll be down here. If you're going to still be here Wed or Thu check out Mike's Island Bikes in Fernandina Beach. (just north of Jacksonville) He's not open everyday just yet but definitely has the coolest cruisers around. Check him out on facebook or call (904) 261-6131. Worth the detour if your schedules permit.

Dang. Wish I had of known earlier I would of made a special trip but its ok, I actually went to a few today and the first one was Island Bicycle and a member actually runs it so it was cool to meet someone off here amd chat a while. I tried to buy tires at another shop but they only had 26" so gotta order everything offline it looks like... were headed home now but I can come back pretty cheap (prius plug-in) so long trips just take my time not any serious money...

Back