Bikes By MeHeadHunter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all......I'm new to the forum and thought I would share a project I finished awhile back.....It is too bad it is already built, cause this would be the perfect candidate for the kids bike build off....Oh Well. I'd like to say, there are some way cool bikes on this site and plenty of inspiration to keep on building bikes, along with a bunch of talented people. Keep up the good work on those builds and I'll post more as soon as I have made some progress on other project I have been working on lately.....

This was the start of the idea...

This is the completed Bike.....

Thanks.....

Best to run a quick post in "INTROS"!..................... Anyways, NICE BIKE,....can I borrow those rims for a few months (kidding)? :lol:

Boardtrack fan said:
Very cool ! love the lines on that custom. Never thought of using those rims before (Lester mags?) but, they look really good. Oh, and welcome!
Yes....Lester Mags....If you look closely at the finished bike at the front wheel, I shaved the area around the end of the spokes off to give it a thinner look compared to the back.....worked nicely.

Markm said:
cool rides, welcome!!
Thanks for the welcome!!!

GREAT BIKE!!!!!! ID LIKE TO SEE WHAT THAT GREEN RIM IN THE BACK GROUND WITH THE BIG OL WHITEWALL GOES TO............................

GIMPYBMXER said:
GREAT BIKE!!!!!! ID LIKE TO SEE WHAT THAT GREEN RIM IN THE BACK GROUND WITH THE BIG OL WHITEWALL GOES TO............................
Thanks.....The Green wheel has been turned into an end table!! :D

GIMPYBMXER said:
LOL, kind of a funny thing to nitice....... but all of your bikes have blue forks! weird
Yeah, it is kind of weird.....for some strange reason, all of the forks I had laying around were blue...I didn't plan it that way!! :?

tnt1 said:
Is that an old sunoco gas pump awesome Tony 8)
Yes....I restore old gas pumps also.....Another one of my many hobbies or interests.....Although I have never been diagnosed with it, I'm pretty sure I have ADD or ADHD!! :lol:

Love that kustom! Very clean and simple but very stylish, genius!
Do you have riding pictures? How does it ride...? *allthumbzzup*

Im guessing and guessing...? You mean "Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder"? Okay, then im infected, too. Perhaps we can form a support group... 8)

I see you also have a collection of tiki mugs (or are those bongs??) I'm re-diagnosing you with HDADD - which is High Definition Attention Deficit Disorder. A side effect is that you'll need to replace all your toys frequently, as they're incompatible with standard definition ADD.

Goerk said:
Love that kustom! Very clean and simple but very stylish, genius!
Do you have riding pictures? How does it ride...? *allthumbzzup*
Thanks.....I dont have any riding pictures...sorry. It rides very well, but has a turning radius of a big rig :lol: waaay to much rake....I sold it to a guy in Canada a couple of months ago, but am going to do a 26" with a very similar design!!! Should be alot of fun!!

xddorox said:
Man you have some nice stuff all around. From a fellow ADHD sufferer. :mrgreen:
Thanks.....ADHD is a great way of life :mrgreen: Always getting bored of the stuff you have and always building new things!!! So in the end, you always end up with a bunch of cool things, or tons of projects that need finishing :)

Goerk said:
Im guessing and guessing...? You mean "Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder"? Okay, then im infected, too. Perhaps we can form a support group... 8)
Yeah ....a support group would be awesome :D , We could help motivate eachother into finishing builds we have got bored from :lol:

Bunbury said:
I see you also have a collection of tiki mugs (or are those bongs??) I'm re-diagnosing you with HDADD - which is High Definition Attention Deficit Disorder. A side effect is that you'll need to replace all your toys frequently, as they're incompatible with standard definition ADD.

Oh yes....The Tiki mugs. There is definately a pattern here with this thread :mrgreen: A support Group is definately a great Idea.....We can call it, ADHD anonymous :mrgreen:

Back