Black Crown Tattoo WHER R U ANSWR yur PMs!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work. I too donated to the pinstripe fund. Tell your agent to go collect and he can have half. :mrgreen:

cman said:
kingfish254 said:
He is also thinking about traveling to Cocoa Beach, Florida

Black Crown
Hey guys any interest in having a guest artist in looking to travel to cocoa beach! If any interest please contact me via Facebook call/text 724-513-0482 or [email protected] thanks!
Check his FB......he is going to AZ.....for good.
Black Crown :First week of April I'm shooting for! Looking for work there right now!
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

BC Friend: Let me know I got a few people who probably want some work how long u gonna stay for
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

Black Crown: Fore good I hope! That's the plan!

Wow..that's what we need in arizona..more people like this.

kingfish254 said:
Looks like he is still trying to sell bikes.
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/search ... catAbb=sss

" Antique bicycles BUY/SELL/TRADE 1900 to 1960's single speed bicycles please contact for more info on what I have for sale! And I'm interested in buying your old bike! Please contact WILLY @ black crown antique cycles 724-513-0482 or text! Thank you!! "

Now that's just rotten ! :eek:

This thread has been troubling me for some time now.

I think "we", in terms of being a collective, conscientious group of ppl called "we", should all pledge here'n now that if/when we become indigent folks unable to make good on our ratrod obligations, we'll immediately stop forging "deals" and own up,as in "sorry i promised you goods/funds turns out I'm a struggler, and I'll pay you back within xyz months".

I'm a sympathetic guy, so I do actually feel bad for this Willy cat, but this thing is so shameful that my sympathy has given way to a it of contempt. This simply cannot be, am i right?

Whatever, I'm thinking, should there be some kind of intervention/confrontation? Say,5 or 6 folks from RRB roll out to his shop and say "hey, before you buy another bike or rook another customer, you NEED to make good on your obligations?

I've been on here for a little while, and this is the first thing I've seen, on here, like this....

I've been following this for awhile hoping it would turn out right.doesnt look good,I've been around ppl like this.hes not going to send any more money or parts any time soon or ever.im sure he lives his life like this on all aspects.if he shows up in central Florida and sets up shop and screws any body I know ,well let's just say it won't be as easy for him as it has been so far.the guys a bum,it's pretty obvious by now .bad thing is,if he's a decent tattoo artist he's knocking down some pretty good money each day he works,so I don't really buy the woe is me crap.willy be a man of your words and repay or deliver the goods.dont be a thief and a coward.be a man,and do the right thing.mod should just lock the thread .

kingfish254 said:
Looks like he is still trying to sell bikes.
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/search ... catAbb=sss
I can't believe he still has that monark super deluxe, that bike sold on eBay like a year ago! I know cause I still beat myself up almost every week for not buying it. I guess shill bidding would is not be Beneath him... I can let it go now. :roll:

His ads state "Call/text anytime 724-513-0482"

We could all Text bomb him?

"REMINDER - PAY UP OR SHIP OUT PARTS TO RATRODBIKES.com MEMBERS!

Looks like Slick Willy is trying to sell his truck. Also appears to still be spending other's money on bikes and guns on instagram.
http://youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/3778402866.html
Did anyone ever get anything else back bike, parts, or money wise?
He still owes me $45.

never got my prewar stem back I sent for the auction bike. Which is weird, because he PM'd me months after the fallout and asked for my mailing address, and said with an apology "thanks for letting me borrow it."

Why go that far to apologize, say you're going to return it, and then NOT do it? Frustrating.

Bums me out to, because I found out after sending it to him, that a friend of mine (thatismytruck) really could have used it.

I have to hand it to you guys that live close to him. I'd be over there making that guys life miserable. I know it's a small thing we do with these bikes...but..life is life and he will continue to scam his way through it.

I live within an hour and a half. I wont get involved. I posted my feelings on another thread, and some people deleted several pages of the thread,and yall kept sending him money and goods. Im out of it. "ya gots nuttin to say good, don't say it" Sorry ya didn't take heed of my words.
I stay clear of him and the area he lives in. Others still deal with the lyeing prince. im tryin to say it as nicely as I can, and still get it to be put to print,on here.

kingfish254 said:
Looks like Slick Willy is trying to sell his truck. Also appears to still be spending other's money on bikes and guns on instagram.
Did anyone ever get anything else back bike, parts, or money wise?
He still owes me $45.

Funny that this thread got revived, as I was going to bump it on the 29th, which would have been the 6 month anniversary of when I sent him $400, never to see anything for it.

I had a lot of false hopes. He would occasionally email me, and tell me he's about to send the bike, or he's about to refund me the money. The money's in the mail.

I've moved on, but I just don't get people who can live with themselves when they burn others like that.

1971 Chevy c-10 runs very well brand new tires! Daily driver! Solid in most of the spots old trucks are not! Normal wear and tear! Rockers could use work! RUNS STRONG 350 v8 no leaks no issues rat tod/shop truck...great running project or cool rat rod! 724-513-0482 call/text any time if your looking for pretty don't look here your looking for cool old truck that you can drive daily anywhere you found it! 1,900 firm!!!! Firm means no games it's 1.900 worth every dime plus! The tires are a week old and were 500! This is a steal!!

Yeah, I guess he is an authority on stealing. :shock: :roll:

Remember Folks, Crack Kills!

RatSphinx said:
1971 Chevy c-10 runs very well brand new tires! Daily driver! Solid in most of the spots old trucks are not! Normal wear and tear! Rockers could use work! RUNS STRONG 350 v8 no leaks no issues rat tod/shop truck...great running project or cool rat rod! 724-513-0482 call/text any time if your looking for pretty don't look here your looking for cool old truck that you can drive daily anywhere you found it! 1,900 firm!!!! Firm means no games it's 1.900 worth every dime plus! The tires are a week old and were 500! This is a steal!!

Yeah, I guess he is an authority on stealing. :shock: :roll:

Remember Folks, Crack Kills!

:lol: :lol:

Glad to see he was able to use our money to buy tires for his POS truck.
Just sent him a text asking if the truck was still available.
If he replys, I am going to send him a photo of the higgins rack that my ninja got from him and ask him if he wants to trade the rack for his truck. :mrgreen:

Back