BMX Cruiser Schwinn- Ready to Raffle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BMX Cruiser Schwinn- Little progress made

Got these pics from 450redrider this evening. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow so I can assemble the bike.

imagejpeg_3.jpg

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

I will only get to ride this one for a couple Weeks before it gets raffled off, unless I happen to win it... :wink:

Re: BMX Cruiser Schwinn- Final Assembly

Got home from work at 7:15 this morning and sent the kiddos off to the first day of the school year. I should have gone to bed but the bike was calling my name. I might be tired tonight, but I think you will agree, it was worth it. I still need to hit my LBS for a free wheel, but it is all but done. :D :D :D

I really want to win this one back!

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

"I really want to win this one back!"

Sorry buddy, you can't because I'm gonna win it! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

I agree, that thing is NICE! The Felt bars give it a BMX style while maintaining the riding position of a cruiser, BRILLIANT!

Hope it brings some big $$$ for the cause.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Headed to the big city today to hit up Alan and the gang at Tom Sawyer Bicycle Shop for my missing free wheel. They gladly donated one to the cause and the bike is done.

I want to thank everyone who donated to this build-
aka_locojoe for the frame
Tom Sawyer Bicycle Shop for the free wheel
450redrider for the frame powder coating

And finally PorkChop BMX for generously donating everything else! Please check them out for your vintage BMX needs!

http://www.porkchopbmx.com

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

HOLY SMOKES!!! That thing is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! How do we enter??????? :shock:

Carbon said:
HOLY SMOKES!!! That thing is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! How do we enter??????? :shock:

mikesbikes36 said:
so can we buy chances 2 win this bike ......cause it awsome and id love 2 have it !!! :D

Pack up your bikes and head for Wichita! It is getting raffled off at the Midwest Bicycle Fest on the 25th of September and you must be present to win. If you can make it you will be warmly welcomed. Last year he had 20+/- RRB members in attendance.

450redrider said:
Glad to help and sorry guys but this one is coming home with me

Sorry buddy, I'm buyin the winning ticket! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i sure wish i could make it down for this show ....but im on a very limited budget rite now ...so no road trips any time soon !!! i will make it some day !!!! FO SHO .....good luck guys someone is gonna win a bad bike !!!!

I went out today to gather the last of the prizes for the Bicycle Fest so I took the bike along for some better pics. I had planned on using the Wichita skate park as a back drop, but the skaters didn't appear to want me there so I headed down the street to the Go Away Garage.

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

I only get to have this one in my possession until Sunday. Unless I win it back!

Back