Boys Stretch Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what manufacture makes them? Went on a bike run Saturday and seen a boy about 10 years old riding one (didn't get a chance to ask the dad). Looking to get one for my daughter who thought it was totally cool. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Look what I came across. Saved it from a trailer taking it to the dump. Its an AMERICAN FLYER BICYCLE COMPANY (hope it helps). The guy hauling it wanted $10.00 for it and I had to dig it out. I think it was worth it :D

americanflyer043.jpg

americanflyer044.jpg

i have the chain gaurd and the fenders
americanflyer042.jpg

rydr1 said:
That bike is still in great shape, why would they take it to the dump? :roll:

I'm glad to hear that you dug it out.

they clean out foreclosers and haul it to the dump

Called the 866 number but had to leave a message with an e-mail address. We'll see if someone calls back.

Da Other said:
Called the 866 number but had to leave a message with an e-mail address. We'll see if someone calls back.

the guy will call you back or email. if i recall his name is Lonnie Green from So. Cal

you know my wife got me a tube roller for x-mas and ive been wanting to biuld a frame so maybe i will do a mini stretch. stay tune as i am waiting for our house to close.

So I called and spoke to Lonnie and he told me that the Deuce Coupe is a three year old bike that has been made since but he has been getting alot of phone calls about it and will be making and boys and girls version this spring. Lonnie also said that they make and adult stretch cruiser that he will send me photos of that you can purchase now and will be able to put an order for the Deuce Coupe.

I like that a lot! Great, now I have to get one for my son so we both can be riding stretch bikes. Unless I can pry this away from fouryourride?? HINT HINT! I have stuff to trade! :D

Back