Build Off 11 Countdown = Only 00 Days To Go!! Let the wacky races begin!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think you need to put the name of the build off in the title for the big build off. I think Luke just does that for the MBBO because there are different classes.
:thumbsup:

The big build-off pretty much takes over the site and people can easily see that a certain build is part of it without having to add a title.

The MBBO's usually don't get quite so much interest, and it can be hard to find all the updated threads some times... I also use the (MBBO) tag to advertise the MBBO's as they run as it seems there are still a few that don't know about it when it happens. ;)

Luke.

Get ready to crank it to 11!
Only 11 Days Left Until RRB Build Off 11!

11spinal.jpg

Thank you OJ. This one will be more what I'm into......and it will be my first "adult bicycle" build on here. Plan on having lots of fun with it.

You'll have to pace yourself in that new beer haven/workshop/shed/fort deal you got going. Gonna be too much fun for you I can tell...:D

Yeah, I've been warned that it will 'fill up quick'.....trying to pace myself is right! I can always find a way for justification of more rust-ification....hope you can make a visit to the BACK40 someday. The welcome mat is always out!

Yeah, I've been warned that it will 'fill up quick'.....trying to pace myself is right! I can always find a way for justification of more rust-ification....hope you can make a visit to the BACK40 someday. The welcome mat is always out!
Yea, you'll run out of space. We got this house last year, I started with 5 bikes and a work bench in a 24x24 garage. Now I have a couple paths through the parts and junk.

10 Days Until RRB Build Off 11 Begins!!
(pic courtesy of Chips)

10.jpg

Hoping to get in on the build this year if I can figure out how to load pictures this time.
I really hope that you do!!! You have built some great bikes!

Only 9 Days Until RRB Build Off 11 Begins!!!

9b.jpg

Only 8 More Days Until RRB Build Off 11 Begins!

8.jpg

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!
Only 7 Days Until RRB Build Off #11 Begins!!!!!

tumblr_n7zp3dBdsa1qiggnjo1_1280.gif

Back