BUILD OFF 11 POSTER AVAILABLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Some have asked about me offering a poster of the collage image that I made for the build off promo.

I set up a 21" x 16" poster in Red Bubble if someone wants to order one. I chose this route because they handle all of the printing, mailing, customer service, etc. I think I make a dollar or two off of every poster sold which I'll apply towards the photo hosting fees that I have to pay each month for the forum.

Here's the link to the item in the Red Bubble store...post in this thread if you order one. I ordered one myself to see what the quality and service is like.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/rat...ff-11-bike-poster?asc=u&p=poster&rel=carousel

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 11.19.56 AM.png

I placed my order this morning after setting it up and they sent me a tracking number this afternoon. :13:

We'll see how quick it arrives.

BTW...it's a limited edition version...1 of 1. I realized after I had ordered that one of the bikes was way off center so I reprocessed the collage photo and updated it.

I placed my order this morning after setting it up and they sent me a tracking number this afternoon. :13:

We'll see how quick it arrives.

BTW...it's a limited edition version...1 of 1. I realized after I had ordered that one of the bikes was way off center so I reprocessed the collage photo and updated it.
I wonder how that will work?
Will the one I ordered be printed with an off center bike?
If so, how many will be like that? And if I get the only one like that, will it be as valuable as the inverted Jenny postage stamp?

Oh so many questions. Only time will tell.

I wonder how that will work?
Will the one I ordered be printed with an off center bike?
If so, how many will be like that? And if I get the only one like that, will it be as valuable as the inverted Jenny postage stamp?

Oh so many questions. Only time will tell.

I changed the artwork before I offered it up here so mine will be the only goof. :happy:

Got mine yesterday's. A little bummed that some of the photos are cut down & can only part of the bike . But still pretty cool .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday's. A little bummed that some of the photos are cut down & can only part of the bike . But still pretty cool .

It wasn't an exact science. I used a program that stitched all of the photos together into a collage. If the photo's dimensions were not like the others or the bike wasn't framed similarly, part of the bike may have been cut off a bit.

You should have been able to see that from the large image that I had in the initial post up top showing the collage. ;)

Maybe for the next build off the official judging submission picture should specify a resolution then all pics would fit fine?

I ordered some greeting cards. There are several other media options, even a framed version.
Another future cool idea would be a 365 day calendar with pictures of previous build off bikes, "bike a day" fix.

Last edited:
Got mine today, I think since it was my wifes idea to order it; I'll hang it in the kitchen.

Back