BUILD OFF 3 BIKE GALLERY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Cool to see all those bikes on one page.

Now why don't you go back and create those for the last RBB01 and RBB02. :mrgreen: They could be in a sticky at the top to the gallery page.

Wow. We got quite a crop of unique lookin' bikes, huh? Nice work everyone! I too think it would be nice to see the old buildoffs done like this, even if it's just to make it easier for me to glean ideas. :mrgreen:

i was almost certain i had it narrowed down to a handful, now with the pics page, i need to rethink it all :lol:

appreciate it Steve !!!

Thanks for the gallery Steve. It's going to be very hard to pick my top 3, there's a lot of cool builds in this competition. 8)

Thanks for NOTHING, Steve!.....I had my mind made up, for THREE bikes.........Now, thanks to you, I'm UPTO 25 bikes! In another post, I said that I would vote for the bikes I wanted to ride or own.............Well, I want to own and ride them ALL!...........ARRRGGHHH!

the gallery is awsome Steve, thanks. it's takin me some time to pick the bikes, man what a job. all the bikes are great, awsome kick butt builds. i want em all. how do ya really do this when everyones a winner. but yes i have picked my three of what i think a rat bike is suppose to be.that was a very hard job to do. anyways i guess we need to pick em. who ever gets it, be proud as all of you should be proud, i know i am. it was a great buildoff and i will do it again if we have another one. sooo when does it start? lol

Outlaw 8)

outlaw plllleeeeaaaase dont ask that. give it atleast a week 8)

ok, after looking through very carefully, and realizing I'm only gonna get to pick three, I have narrowed it down to the twelve I would vote for! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Scott 8)
P.S. If Godzilla gets enough votes we'll spare Tokyo! (who am I kidding, we're smashing Tokyo anyway!!!)

Oh, and one other thing, I love the way the gallery works! the bikes zoom at you...l it's very cool. :mrgreen:
Scott 8)

JoeyMac said:
I remember this discussion after the last build off... "let's have birthday cake every day" :)
hmmmmmmmmmm.........i wonder where mr. birthday cake himself has been(yes....you october!) :?
DOH!!! I JUST SAW HIM IN THIS AREA :wink:

ok, the week is up, whats the next build going to be an yes wheres the cake, OCTOBER where ya at? lollollol

Outlaw :roll:

Cool gallery. Yep, still got my top 3 picked out.

I'm searching the local classifieds for a RRBBO #4 bike. Let's go!

Back