build-off idea

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,

Still new here and quite at awe at what I've seen. I have an idea for a build-off and frankly I'd be surprised if it hadn't been mentioned before.

How about a bolt-on only / no cut, no weld contest. Nothing against you guys that fabricate stuff, in fact you guys make the most incredible bikes I've ever seen. This type of build might give newbies like me a chance for glory. :)

John

You don't have to weld to be in this build off. Make any bike YOU want. Cut, bolt, glue, bend anything you want. Look at the winners of any RRBBO, there was no welding or complete fabrication. And when it's all said and done, those bikes will still shine above a lot of the ones being built NOW!....ALWAYS make the bike for YOURSELF!.......Old saying around here, "I'm not in it to win it". Just have fun.

KOTA said:
You don't have to weld to be in this build off. Make any bike YOU want. Cut, bolt, glue, bend anything you want. Look at the winners of any RRBBO, there was no welding or complete fabrication. And when it's all said and done, those bikes will still shine above a lot of the ones being built NOW!....ALWAYS make the bike for YOURSELF!.......Old saying around here, "I'm not in it to win it". Just have fun.
what he said

Just build what you like, you will be surprise what can happen once you find a bike or bikes that really inspire you.

Latest posts

Back