Cadillac motobike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Saturday seemed like any old weekend day, never did I expect to end up with this bike. It got offered to me as a trade for my straight bar Schwinn . Been wanting a motostyle bike for awhile but are always in the $1000 range. Yeah it's missing some pieces but I plan on keeping it ratty and ridable. Never heard of this brand bike, and holy fckn cow do I love the tool box hanging tank, if anyone. Cares to contribute any info or comments please feel free

u2uva5u5.jpg

u5umeny8.jpg

u6a7ahat.jpg

7uhapuba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schwinn had bikes badged Cadillac, but I don't know if that is a Schwinn or not. My Schwinn bike knowledge fades fast on anything before 1937. The dropouts look exactly like late 30's Schwinn, for what that's worth. Gary

Wow, great score! Those tool box tank motorbikes are not easy to come by.

I agree with B607 that there are some Schwinn characteristics. The tanks on the Schwinn bikes used a latch in each of the lower corners for the door and the dropouts and truss rod forks look very similar to a B10E. The chain ring looks right on the money also. What is throwing me is the way the lower straight bar connects to the frame. That does not look very Schwinn like.

Whatever the origins, you got a keeper there. Enjoy riding it!

Did u guys notice the skiptooth sweetheart sprocket? It has holes between each heart, was told that it's a pretty rare part...

Back