Campground Cruiser **FINISHED**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
05b495200cb8dd539c29e0d94fa68542.jpg

I found many fountains, in fact there is this one right in front of one of my favorite taverns.

You should find one of the old flashlight mount headlights I think it would go great with your theme and maybe even mount a small first aid kit somewhere kids are always needing bandaids while camping

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Catching up on your build.
Love the fountain pics.
That gimballed compass is awesone!

Oh desert brethren, how goes the camp bike build? Ready for the Finished Bikes thread yet? Love the pic in front of the phoenix mural btw!

Oh desert brethren, how goes the camp bike build? Ready for the Finished Bikes thread yet? Love the pic in front of the phoenix mural btw!
All is well in the hot desert. Thanks for asking. For the most part I'm finished other than a few items that I would like to place on the bike. For example: a head light and a rear rack. I have exhausted my budget so I will have to get creative. We will see how it goes.

I've had this idea for awhile, maybe it will work for you. Find a gas or charcoal grill that's sitting at the end of a driveway for "FREE". Grab the grate out of the inside. Hacksaw or sawzall cut to the appropriate dimension.

gasgrillgrate.jpg

For mounting, I like the 1/8 x 1/2" steel that you can usually buy pretty cheap at Home Depot or Ace that comes in 3 - 6' lengths. It bends well and drills easily.

steelflat.jpg

I used the flat steel to mount my front wood rack on Beer Boy Delivery last year.....very strong! Holds the cooler with a 12 pack....

IMG_20150511_130555.jpg

LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE...I'M LOVING THIS ONE. GREAT CONTRAST AND WORKMANSHIP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

All of the fountain pictures were taken in Old town Scottsdale at the Civic Center. I'm trying to get a camping trip put together before the end of the month to do my final photographing.

Latest posts

Back