Canadian Picker :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So...I get a call from a guy and he says "I hear you collect old bikes, I`ve got some I want to sell..."

5130636778_53ef2814c2_z.jpg

5130025077_eaa76d1a2c_z.jpg

See the rest here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/merk62/set ... 292626794/

...and which ones did you get? Very nice collection, the big tricycle is neeto :mrgreen:

If it was up to me, my top 2 picks would be the Evans special and the Western Flyer...I would like to have that tricycle just for its sheer uniqueness. I don't know what the prices on them are but I would take them all if I had the money. :mrgreen:

I would make him an offer on the lot, it will drive the price down and you can recoup the money selling the ones you chose not to hang on to. You get the ones you want for free of may be even come out ahead. If you have the space store them all temporarily this could be a great deal, and i think the tricycle has some value. Though I'm just guessing.

Thanks for the comments Guys. My thinking was to try to get them all (if I could afford `em) and that`s what happened. I focus mainly on Canadian bikes, so that`s what I was primarily after. The tricycle is actually the one I wanted most! That little baby is from the 20`s and you sure don`t see them in that condition very often. The nickel plating is awesome! The "Built like a bicycle" logo on it says a lot...from the miniature sprung saddle to the sweet little cranks, it just screams quality. Built in a time when everything they made was the best they could produce.

So...I`ve got bikes crammed into every inch of my basement and garage! :lol: My wife says "It`s not Canadian Pickers...it`s more like Hoarders!" :oops:

MERK said:
So...I`ve got bikes crammed into every inch of my basement and garage! :lol: My wife says "It`s not Canadian Pickers...it`s more like Hoarders!" :oops:

^^ So true!
You got some sweet pieces there.

Back