cheezy board tracker 6-20. more vintage stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
blackvelvet001.jpg

blackvelvet006.jpg

blackvelvet007.jpg

blackvelvet002.jpg

blackvelvet009.jpg

thinking i like the abmer lights more. and the name came from the old sig box im guunna use
and some other things. (camera died) more pics tommorow.

Re: black velvet! (for now)

white forks, chrome cover, amber lights in white light case, black bike. hahah. lucky i didnt take pics of th e handle bars.

Hey man I just noticed that your a sophmore(In hig school im guessing). I saw the post about your bike being stoled. I just wanted to let you know that im also a sophmore (16 years old) and Im glad to see someone my age aroud these parts! Good luck on the build! :wink:

007-3.jpg

008-1.jpg

009.jpg

finally! something useful to do with all those cheap bmx handle bars! (im definately going to have to get a springer)

Re: cheapie

this is a very interesting way to lower the rear. Im curious to see how the chain clears the frame. What a great idea.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=37909 the frames are the same basic dimenstion, just sngle and double tube difference. the chain rubs a little, but when all the tourque is on the top of the chain, and all the slack is on he bottom, it only hits when you turn.

i am curious as to the tire clearance at the top of the frame with the middle brace tube. hmmm is it a bracket?

thats what im worried of to. i know i wont sitts low. cause of that bracket, but i don knofit i would be alowed to cutit off.a street tire would fit perfectly in the rails.

herr_rudolf said:
Dang!....
I just noticed you've got The California Kid on DVD!!!
:shock: 8) :shock:

That's a VHS quality scan that came out a few years ago. They sold quite a few of them around here while Pete and Jakes was in K.C.

The movie hasn't aged well (it seemed much cooler when it was first broadcast and I was 9), but the car has.

i have to agree. caliornia kid was (and is) a good movie, but cannonball run ill take any day. hhha. still nee to watch american graffitti

Looks comfortable :wink: Is this one also "sexy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

snydur said:
my girlfriend is worried, cause i called my bike sexy.

hey, ive got a question, can i cut off the rear fender/brake bracket to make more room for the tires?

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Looks comfortable :wink: Is this one also "sexy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

snydur said:
my girlfriend is worried, cause i called my bike sexy.
i have to laugh cause she broke up with me yesterday when i was riding my bike down the drive way to our school. hahah. just said "f____k it, and rode away" weird how good im feeling now. :mrgreen:

snydur said:
hey, ive got a question, can i cut off the rear fender/brake bracket to make more room for the tires?

I'd say that is admissable, but just a warning, there is some structure to that piece.

yoothgeye said:
snydur said:

I'd say that is admissable, but just a warning, there is some structure to that piece.
hmmm. okay. i also think the tire might be to far forward if i did. so thats enough of a reasont not to. hahah. looks like not much is leaving, thanks :D

003-6.jpg

004-5.jpg

who passed his highschool exit exam and just updated his build progress? this guy! hahaha math:398 and english:411. th seat is a cut down cruiser from the 70's, and its going to be un riveted and rebuild like the one on Krush.

Latest posts

Back