cheezy board tracker 6-20. more vintage stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: cheezy board tracker 6-13 better news

snydur said:
014-4.jpg
well simply put, the only difference in the axles it the thread size. i do have a step by step on my camera. . .which is with my mom. so i will post some more just for you later. :mrgreen:

Cool thanks for the explanation. I kind of guessed after you posted but it had never occured to me that something so simple would work. I'll certainly remember it the next time. Nice job 8)

Re: cheezy board tracker 6-15 we went fast, like really fast

vintage details will win this! :mrgreen:
016-3.jpg

rolling around today and found this, maybe a number plaque

Please don't be offended by this. Your bike is sweet, but, as an old man I'm amuzed that you think a 3 1/2 inch floppy is "vintage."
My first computer recorded programs (that I had to write) on an audio cassete. They used to use data entry cards (punch cards), and the room-size computer had to be kept cool, because of the heat generated by the tubes.
If I were participating in the buildoff (maybe next year) I'd capture an image of a Mickey Mantle baseball card, print it to size on card stock and attach it to my front fork with an old clothes pin. That would be a vintage detail.
You do good work & I really like the look of your finished bike. Elmer

Elmer said:
Please don't be offended by this. Your bike is sweet, but, as an old man I'm amuzed that you think a 3 1/2 inch floppy is "vintage."
My first computer recorded programs (that I had to write) on an audio cassete. They used to use data entry cards (punch cards), and the room-size computer had to be kept cool, because of the heat generated by the tubes.
If I were participating in the buildoff (maybe next year) I'd capture an image of a Mickey Mantle baseball card, print it to size on card stock and attach it to my front fork with an old clothes pin. That would be a vintage detail.
You do good work & I really like the look of your finished bike. Elmer
hahah, random i know, but floppies were even in my time!

003 by andrew snyder, on Flickr

this is what actually ended up on it. wanted to paint a number on the back, but never go round to it

Latest posts

Back