CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS ~~~ Dec 12th Bricks Pizza & Zoo Lights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna meet up with you guys one of these days, but I can't do the 9th either. I have a plate full of getting kids ready for school, and shipping one off to college on the 13th. You know... just life. I want to ride the lake shore bad. Someday...

Carl.

Trying to get this bike ready for Saturday. It may not happen though. It was pretty caked in old grease and dirt. It's in pieces now. I found it at an estate sale by my house yesterday. I don't know much about it, but it seemed like a somewhat unique bike. It is a Chicago Cycle Supply Company Cadillac apparently built by Schwinn. Not sure of the year. Maybe 1948 if Schwinn used the same date codes for these bikes. It has some thick Goodrich tires on it and a locking fork with the key.

DSC05815.JPG

I wanna meet up with you guys one of these days, but I can't do the 9th either. I have a plate full of getting kids ready for school, and shipping one off to college on the 13th. You know... just life. I want to ride the lake shore bad. Someday...

Carl.

We would love to have ride with us!.... Hope you can sometime soon!

Trying to get this bike ready for Saturday. It may not happen though. It was pretty caked in old grease and dirt. It's in pieces now. I found it at an estate sale by my house yesterday. I don't know much about it, but it seemed like a somewhat unique bike. It is a Chicago Cycle Supply Company Cadillac apparently built by Schwinn. Not sure of the year. Maybe 1948 if Schwinn used the same date codes for these bikes. It has some thick Goodrich tires on it and a locking fork with the key.

DSC05815.JPG

WOW Carl I hope you can bring that one!
So Cool! :thumbsup:

Big props to my 11yr old son Garret. Who rode the 7 miles to Twisted Spoke plus the 10mile ride then 7 miles home! All on his 24" CWC... Someone needs to build this kid a 26in :rolleyes: Also Rik's son Johnny put some miles on riding his 16in in the city streets!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 140
What I love about this pic is Ric has his sons bike on his back once we got to the bike path he switched his sons bikes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone wanna ride this sat 9/13/14? Not sure where but just wanna ride. City, burbs? Otherwise my son and I will just cruise by ourselves. But it'd be funnerer with others. Post up and pm me.

Latest posts

Back