Chicago TailDraggers !!!!~~ POWDER COAT OFFER ~~!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay best place to park?
Lincoln Park makes for interesting parking. If you are lucky enough to find a place on Lincoln Ave close to Bricks, Take It!
Meter parking is usually good for two hours max. But we can always stop and add more money after pizza.

Both N. Lincoln Park West and Stockton Dr have Free Parking.
It might take a minute to find a spot.

Hope this helps.
https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF...=cids:3761172457242698065,7805257471311523814

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Or text or call anytime!

Thanks Skip
312 342 4186

Looks like I'm good to go May drive to Skiptons and ride from there.

If anyone coming has a large banana seat for a 26" bike (approx 22" long), I'm in need of one. The cheaper the better but no tears or rips please.

See you this evening!

Scratch me out for this one, family function. Have a blast, take pic's!
Sorry you can't make today..... See you at another ride soon!

Good news.... 15 degrees right now bright sun shine going to bring it up to low 20s.... Evening cloud cover keeping it "warm" at 19 for a low.:D

Loaded up and rolling to do a few things, drop the famn damily off at the brother inlaws house then rolling out to cruise. No train for me, to cold and out of shape. See ya at the resteraunt.

Rollin.

8EBDFAFD_zpsad15ebb5.jpg

My Son Garret, Gary, Rik, and Myself rode the 6 miles down to Bricks.

Getting ready to ride.

Stopped at Heritage Bicycles to warm up and have a coffee.

Made it to Bricks.

Riding to the Zoo

Zoo Lights!!

I think other people have a lot more pics.. Please post them.

Big shout out to Rik, Gary, and Garret for riding a total of 15 miles in 20 degree or less temps all night! :showingbiceps:

Back