CHOPADEROS 7TH ANNUAL MEMORIAL DAY RIDE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHOPADEROS 7TH ANNUAL MEMORIAL DAY RIDE
Come celebrate with us.
SUNDAY MAY 24th 12 noon

at the Dovetail - Kick Stand Ranch (thanks guys) 2538 JEFFERSON ST CARLSBAD CA

Bar B Q / Bikes / Beer / slow ride (canaidian stylo) / prospect patching in, and an Official group photo in front of the new Cali Chpater Flag
(the last one was ripped off...but the hater's can't hold us down )

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE I.D. WITH YOU.
ALL ARE WELCOME...ANY TYPE OF BIKE IS COOL ..TELL A FRIEND!

THE MONDAY AFTER THE RIDE IS A HOLIDAY!
we will end at the F.E. (hensley's flying elephant pub..(corner of Tamarack & 5 )so if you want to park near there or get an early start.

The Ranch:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2538+jeff ... 16&iwloc=A

good times...good times

000_0067-1-1.jpg

I'll be in Encinitas all weekend...I'll definitely try to make it up to Carlsbad.

Do you know if there is a minimum age limit? My 14 y/o might want to grab the extra bike and ride along.

I rode in the end of summer Chopadero ride last year and there were plenty of kids at the house party/BBQ and the bar stops are restaurant/bars so they can still come inside. Both of Junior's(Bulletproof) sons were on the ride probably around 14. Little kids might be a problem for the ride for keeping up though. met T-Flo, Oustider13 and few others. Lots of fun come along if you can

Here' a thread with some pics

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9842&hilit=chopaderos

Don forget folk! This Sunday!!!!!!!

Come celebrate 7 years of drinkin, riding and good times with you local CHOPADEROS B.C.!!

Yes folks...that's right. it's been 7 years since the first"official" Chopaderos ride! The story has now become legend...19 biking souls on a mission to drink beer and make it back alive...or something like that.
SO STRAP THE STARS & STRIPES ON YOUR CHOPPER AND....
come...be a part of history!
SUNDAY MAY 24th 12 noon

At the Dovetail - Kick Stand Ranch (thanks guys) 2538 JEFFERSON ST CARLSBAD CA

Bar B Q / Bikes / Beer / slow ride (Canadian stylo) / prospect patching in, and an Official group photo in front of the new Cali Chapter Flag
(the last one was ripped off...but the hater's can't hold us down )

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE I.D. WITH YOU.
ALL ARE WELCOME...ANY TYPE OF BIKE IS COOL ..TELL A FRIEND!

THE MONDAY AFTER THE RIDE IS A HOLIDAY!
we will end at the F.E. (Hensley's flying elephant pub..(corner of Tamarack & 5 )so if you want to park near there or get an early start.

We are also ridin on Saturday in Mission Beach and Party in E.Los on Friday!

Sundays directions:
The Ranch:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2538+jeff ... 16&iwloc=A

good times...good times

Well it looks like me and the wife will be headin south [ Carlsbad] for the holiday [Sunday]..count us in 8) 8) :lol:
For all So Cal.ers That have Not been, This is a pretty cool gather and ride, So step out of youre comfort zones and load up and go! :mrgreen: They don't bite.....HHhhmmmm hey T-Flo you guys don't bite do you?? :wink:

BUMPSIGN.jpg
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back