chusma II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well I decided to redo this bike because i am bored looking at it. lol
IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

This is how it looks like right now
IMG_4143.jpg

bought some handlebars
IMG_4142.jpg

WHoa talk about a long time build. lol I am not done with building this bike. I am going to switch the power disc for a anodized gold snowflake sprocket,anodized gold wheels,pitbull rear brakes and some new pedals. The paint is a silverbase coat with house of kolor cobalt blue kandy over it. Some cruiser bars that were made in some shop in redondo beach. Ukai anodized blue wheels with acs hubs. Brooks saddle and rat trap pedals from my sidewinder

IMG_5705.jpg

IMG_5712.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5711.jpg

IMG_5713.jpg

IMG_5714.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

You need to make a tank like the fence in this picture.

IMG_5708.jpg

Awesome build!

A couple of questions -
1) Is that a Worksman frame? I assume it is based on the heavy duty chainguard mounts.
2) How did you connect the rear brake? Worksman fender braces are drilled for fender mounts and not caliper brakes. Can you provide a picture on how you connected it?

Robertk said:
Awesome build!

A couple of questions -
1) Is that a Worksman frame? I assume it is based on the heavy duty chainguard mounts.
2) How did you connect the rear brake? Worksman fender braces are drilled for fender mounts and not caliper brakes. Can you provide a picture on how you connected it?
Thanks man! Yes the bike is a worksman. I added the rear brake by measuring the center of the fender mounts and I tapped and drilled it. Unfortunately the top hole was a little loose but i was able to fix it by bending and welding a washer. I forgot the size of the washer but I wil get some close up pictures of it tomorrow.

Robertk said:
Thanks - I look forward to some close up pictures of the brake mount.
I have a worksman too, and have been thinking of making a Cal Cruiser similar to these and yours http://bmxsociety.com/forums/topic/38162-cal-cruisers .

I think we should have a Cal Cruiser build off!
Here are the pictures i got. If you need more let me know.

THis is the size that i used to drill the hole
IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5718.jpg

IMG_5719.jpg

IMG_5720.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

If you have any more questions about it let me know. :D

Back