Coasters Christmas Lights Cruise Photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was good to go ridein and drinkin with the group, to bad more didn't show up. 26 degrees F, and there was still about a dozen riders and another 8 or 10 people that showed w/o bikes, they just drank. I was rather toasty in my ski suit I hadn't worn in over 20 years. My xmas tree bike was my latest find, a $15 Schwinn Breeze 3 speed, that will probably get chopped up and the parts used on other projects. As for the tree, a #9 clothesline wire framework with about 100 8" glow tubes linked and taped together right before we rode, looked a lot better before I crawled into it, the lower part just exploded as I fit my big a body inside. Oh well, I had a role of tape, and patched it together when we stopped, didn't want to get a ticket for littering glow tubes around the neighborhood. And Lora was ridein her pony bike, again, with a reath and jinglebells around its neck, I'm thinkin she likes that pony more than her rat bike. Randy and Nova's bikes ROCKED with lights and garland and were easily rideable. And few people were even singing Xmas carols as the rode, but they would change some of the words, but I won't go there. The Coasters do have fun with our bikes ! Dangerous Dan

Back