Cockpit shots only

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_1782.jpeg

I need to make me a pair of those bar mitts (but maybe with less flowers...) 🤪
Yeah my wife used it for a while but now not anymore. I feel bad about throwing these away and buying new ones.

Making a pair sound like a good idea though :thumbsup:

It looks like you repositioned the brakes on the backside of the forks? Did it come that way or was there a thought process leading to their relocation?🤓
🤔 don’t quite follow you buddy , brake lever position is Uk set , front brake on right hand side of bike , if that’s what you mean.. but full pic for reference
IMG_1071.jpeg

I had meant to reference the carbon fiber frame pic attachment 255883 (frame 357 of this thread) . The question was of the v-brakes on the fork, not the handlebar location. Thanx, ....md
ah no problem, you meant the pace rc 36 forks on my Gt .. Pace cycles were maybe the first to my knowledge that offered the brake stud placement at the rear of the fork , certainly as far back as around 1990 iirc , the design came about in order to offer better braking performance as this reversed position greatly reduces flex in the fork due to the directional rotation of the wheel actually pulls the brakes intoward the rim as opposed to pushing the brakes out with flex and wheel directional forces found on more traditional forks of this era.. not very good at explaining things so I hope this makes sense ask away if this isn’t clear.. 👌😘

🤔 don’t quite follow you buddy , brake lever position is Uk set , front brake on right hand side of bike , if that’s what you mean.. but full pic for reference View attachment 256044

Excuse me for cutting in line here but I'm more concerned with "brake lever position is UK set, front brake on right hand side of the bike".

Remind me never to borrow a bike from a bloke across the pond! I'd surely go a** over elbows if I tried to ride a set up like that! 🤣

Excuse me for cutting in line here but I'm more concerned with "brake lever position is UK set, front brake on right hand side of the bike".

Remind me never to borrow a bike from a bloke across the pond! I'd surely go a** over elbows if I tried to ride a set up like that! 🤣
I’d actually be more worried about driving on the wrong side of the road 🫣🤣

Latest posts

Back