Cockpit shots only

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most time consuming job, masking spokes for a rim paint, why not do it while waiting for a load on night shift, Aussie Asphalt plant, Lovin night driving LOL, done1 load last night, probs same tonight

PXL_20230727_133858729.jpg

Is that a current photo?
I ask, because if those pads are brand new - give them a coat of clear acrylic now and the finish will last longer than 6 months. My second set lasted 5 years with a top coat.
Yes it is a current photo, thanks for the tip on the clear coat.

Riding my 1980's Jamis Boss Cruiser on the Ocean City boardwalk- exactly 36 years later!!
Same exact bike, same boardwalk that I rode it on when I was 18 years old
board.jpg
. I had not ridden the bike since that summer of 1987.
It sat in storage upon my return home that summer and was in my brother-in-laws possession for quite a few years before going back into storage again.
A summer goal I set and accomplished this weekend!

Riding my 1980's Jamis Boss Cruiser on the Ocean City boardwalk- exactly 36 years later!!
Same exact bike, same boardwalk that I rode it on when I was 18 years oldView attachment 248015. I had not ridden the bike since that summer of 1987.
It sat in storage upon my return home that summer and was in my brother-in-laws possession for quite a few years before going back into storage again.
Love the Jamis
Love the story behind it more

Same exact bike, same boardwalk that I rode it on when I was 18 years oldView attachment 248015. I had not ridden the bike since that summer of 1987.
Right bike, right place, right person. The perfect ride. Very cool

Latest posts

Back